(COURSE): How to Make a OneNote Motion Hearing Notebook
OneNote For Attorneys – How to Make a OneNote Motion Hearing Notebook
In this Course, I’m going to talk to you about some of the OneNote resources that you can use in your everyday law practice including some of the resources that you can use to prepare for a motion hearing including:
- How to create OneNote Notebook Sections and Notebook Pages ;
- How to create links to pages and sections;
- How to turn on Dictation to dictate notes and how to turn on Audio Recording to record audio notes;
- How to create Drawings and insert Diagrams, photos, documents, etc on your OneNote Notebook Pages;
- How to replay a drawing/diagram from your OneNote Notebook;
- And more!
You may also be interested in our pre-made OneNote Motion Hearing Notebook.