(Course) How to Make a OneNote Deposition Notebook
How to Make a OneNote Deposition Notebook
In this Course, I’m going to talk to about some of the hidden extras in OneNote that you can use in your everyday law practice or to conduct activities as you prepare for trial.
I’m going use the same case example we used in the e-Trial Notebook Course – the automobile / pedestrian bicycle accident case: Winters v. Ramirez to show you some of the OneNote resources you can use to prepare for a deposition as you build your e-trial notebook in anticipation of trial including:
- Part 1 – How to create OneNote Notebook Sections and Notebook Pages for all of the events associated with an upcoming deposition;
- Part 2 – How to create Outlook Calendar and Google Calendar Meeting Details on your OneNote Notebook Pages;
- Part 3 – How to turn on Dictation to dictate notes during events and how to turn on Audio Recording to record audio during events on your OneNote Notebook Pages;
- Part 4 – How to create Drawings and insert Diagrams, photos, documents, etc on your OneNote Notebook Pages associated with meeting events and deposition events;
- Part 5 – How to replay a drawing/diagram from your OneNote Notebook that was created during a deposition.
You may also be interested in our pre-made OneNote e-Trial Notebook and/or unlimited access to all of the Bucklin’s Trial Notebook forms.