How to Draft (Write) a Contract (Free Sample Contracts)
How to Draft a Contract (for any Business Deal) Without Hiring an Attorney
We all encounter situations in life in business that require written contracts or agreements. Unfortunately, too many people sign them without really understanding what they mean; and many times people use contracts that do not solve all of the business issues (problems) that result from the goal of the contract. This is because they do not understand how to determine what those problems may be. On a basic level, we cannot solve a problem if we do not know what the problem(s) is/are.
Taught by a business attorney and contracts professor of law students and attorneys, this course will teach you everything you need to know to minimize your risk, protect your personal or business interests and create a win-win situation when drafting, negotiating, and signing contracts of any type for any transaction or deal. You will learn the basics of contracts including:
- How to determine if any of 5 BUSINESS ISSUES (PROBLEMS) result from the personal or business goals of the contract, including:
- MONEY ISSUES
- RISK ISSUES
- CONTROL ISSUES
- STANDARDS ISSUES &
- ENDGAME ISSUES
- How to use 7 CONTRACT CONCEPTS (PROBLEM SOLVERS) to draft the provisions of the contract needed to resolve any personal or business issues that result from the goals of the contract.
- How to organize the contract concepts in the 10 CONTRACT SECTIONS that should be present in any good contract.
This is the course that you need to take in order to make sure that you and your company are protected, that you get what you want, and that that you can sleep at night without anxiety about your contract.
- I teach this class in the same manner as I teach law students and lawyers
- Free text book included
- Free Samples of Contract/Agreements included
Let’s Get Started!